Thank you for your interest in enrolling at John Paul College, a Catholic co-educational school - a place to learn, grow and thrive.
The John Paul College Enrolment Policy has four categories, students being accepted based on the following order of priority:
1. Catholic children from the Parishes of the region
2. Brothers and sisters of currently enrolled students
3. Catholic children from Parishes outside the region
4. Other students. Each application judged on its merit and in the light of available places.
We welcome enrolment applications from children who reside in our five Parish Regions. Enrolment applications are taken from both Catholic and non-Catholic children. Past enrolment intakes have seen our College take all Catholic and non-Catholic children who have made an application by the closing date.
Year 7 2022
The Catholic Education Enrolment date for Year 7 2022 was Friday 9th October 2020, however we are still accepting applications and have places available. Please see below for Enrolment Application process.
Year 7 2021
There are limited places available for Year 7 2021, please contact the College for further information.
Year 8 to 12
The College has limited vacancies in Years 8 to 12 and enrolments are taken throughout the year. Please contact Lisa Meddings, College Registrar, for more information.
Applications for Enrolment process
- See below to download and print our John Paul College Enrolment Application Form. One application per student is required.
- Complete all pages of the enrolment form – it should take you approximately 20 minutes.
- Ensure you have completed all stages of the checklist found on page 5 of the enrolment form.
- Payment of $100 non-refundable application fee to be made via our online payments, see link below.
- Submit enrolment form with all supporting documentation to Lisa Meddings, College Registrar.
Any application received without supporting documentation and payment of the application fee will not be processed.
After the application has been received and reviewed you will be invited for an Enrolment Interview prior to placement offers being made to successful applicants.
If your child receives a placement offer, a $250.00 non-refundable payment is required to confirm acceptance. The acceptance fee will be deducted from school fees once your child commences at John Paul College.
Request an Enrolment Pack
An enrolment pack includes the John Paul College enrolment form, Prospectus and College fee information.